Blended Learning Approach
Delivery methodology considerations occur after the objectives, assessments, content types, and learning sequence for the training have been decided. A mix of training methods can hence be devised to ensure effective training in an appropriate time frame. This approach leads to what we call as ‘Blended Learning’. TALE’s blended training solutions include:
- Skill Gap Analysis
- Defining & Designing a Learning Framework
- Training Modules : Off-the-Shelf & Custom designed
- Delivery : ILT, MBT, Workshops, Offline, online, Experiential Learning, other ways in which Training is imparted.
- Measures, Review & Improvement Mechanism.
- Identifying Competence Based Opportunities
Other methodologies used are:
- Games and simulations
- Business games
- Case studies
- Equipment stimulators
- In-basket technique
- Role plays